Blogging isn’t just about writing content, you have to create a lot of images for your posts as well. As for Bookstagram, I have to create a monthly photo challenge and items for my stories. For all of these things I use Canva, including the image for this post.
This post contains affiliate links. You can read more on my disclosures page.
I have tried a lot of other programs, but Canva is by far my favorite for the following reasons:
- You can create a ton of different images for IG, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook as well as blogs
- It is very easy to use, really just drag and drop
- You can save designs
- It is easy to use the same colors, fonts, etc.
- Copying posts is super easy
- You can change the size of your creations (this is a pro feature)
- There are a ton of stock photos to choose from (more with pro)
- You can upload your own photos
- There is a phone and desktop app – I prefer the desktop though
- Downloading your creations very simple
- With Pro, you can save colors, fonts, and logos
Below are some of the images I’ve created in Canva:
You can see there are a lot of different things you can do with Canva. Because I want my images to have a similar look, being able to save my creations and just change certain things like the text or the book cover is great! While I do use it mostly for my blog, you can use if for every social media platform. But, you can also use it for other items. I created this style guide:
What programs do you use? Would you like to see any tutorials on how I just Canva? Let me know in the comments!