Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is Things I’d Have at My Bookish Party. This topic is especially appropriate because yesterday was my birthday. Unfortunately, given the circumstances, I did not have anything close to a party this year, so it is fun to imagine what I would have had. I also love planning a party so it is a win-win. I also created a Pinterest board with these and more in case you see something you like, or if someone reading this wants to throw me a party.
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and has since moved to That Artsy Reader Girl beginning in January of 2018.
- Julie Child said that “a party without cake is just a meeting.” So a cake or cupcakes is basically the most important thing. Like these adorable cupcakes.
2. Invites are another important piece. Something about having library cards and invites is just so adorable.
3. Next up is decor. It depends on the type of party, but I would certainly have a centerpiece and I love this one.
4. I also love these streamers!
5. I would of course also use book as decor.
6. And we would have to play some sort of game.
7. Next up is food. I love cheeseboards and these book cutting boards would be perfect.
8. I would definately need alcohol at my party and I would serve it in these adorable glasses
9. These adorable Deviled Dragon Eggs would be a fun treat as well.
10. Finally, favors. These personalized book are adorable!
Would you want to get an invite to this party? What would you have at your own party?